A two-week vacation is wonderful but troublesome–it’s just long enough for bad habits to form. Some of the things I’ll miss when I go back to work tomorrow:
1) windows. I have a sunroom at home. At school? I’m in a classroom with NO windows.
2) Diet Coke with real lime squeezed in it. I take the canned version to school, but it’s not as good.
3) naps! I took a nap almost every day–prime reading time.
4) Reading time–I read 6 novellas over vacation.
5) Friends reruns on Nick at Night. It was my favorite season, too, with Tom Selleck.
6) Being able to go out for lunch.
What do you miss about vacation when you go back to work?